TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DRIFT COTTAGE FARM
The Driftway, Felbrigg,
Stacey Long Paul
& Astrid Read
Drift Barn Cottage and Stable Cottage and
Chestnut Cottage. Anvil Cottage
01263 513765 07795 122522
07494 963597. 07734 387491
We do hope you enjoy your stay in one of our cottages and keep coming back as others do.
Please read the following, if there is something you then need to discuss please do so, we will do our best to be flexible.
Terms & Conditions for our Self-Catering Cottages:
The client agrees that:
1. A deposit of 20% becomes payable at time of reservation, with full payment due 6 weeks before date of arrival. Should the outstanding balance not be paid by the due date, the booking will be deemed to be cancelled and the deposit forfeit.
2. In the event of a cancellation within 6 weeks of arrival, all monies will be forfeit unless A. N. Other books the cottage; in this case an admin fee of £50.00 or 15%, whichever is greater, is kept. We strongly recommend that clients arrange their own travel/cancellation insurance.
3. Reservations commence 4.00pm on the day of arrival, terminating 10.00am on the final day.
4. The property will be let to the number of occupants stated on the booking form. A number which is not to exceed the stated capacity of each property with the exception of a cot, subject to prior arrangement. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client.
5. Only bookings from couples and families are accepted.
6. If for any reason beyond our control, for example fire damage, the property is not available on the date booked, all monies will be refunded in full and we will not be liable for any further claims.
7. You are responsible for the property during your stay. All furniture, fixtures, fittings, including oven, hob, fridge/freezer should be left in a clean and tidy condition at
the end of your holiday as it was at your arrival. Any damage or breakages will be charged and must be reported to us as the owners prior to departure. No attempt should be made to repair
or replace items.
8. This agreement is made on the basis that Drift Cottage Farm (The Cottages) is to be occupied by yourself as the client for a holiday as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1, paragraph 9 and the client acknowledges that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy or any other type of tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
9. Should you have a complaint or a problem during your stay at Drift Cottage Farm, please contact the owners (Stacey Long or Paul & Astrid Read) promptly, who will endeavour to settle the matter as soon as possible. Regrettably we are unable to accept any claims once the holiday has been completed.
10. Under no circumstances must seats or bedding be taken outside the cottages.
11. No smoking is permitted at Drift Cottage Farm (The Cottages)
12. Dogs are allowed in Drift Barn Cottage, Chestnut Cottage, Anvil Cottage and Stable Cottage.
13. We cannot accept any responsibility for personal injury to you as clients or loss of damage to your property or for other matters over which we have no control.
14. Clients are also responsible for ensuring that the property they occupy is secure, with the windows shut and doors locked in their absence.
15. We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others, without recompense.
16. Bed linen and tea towels are provided. Towels can be hired at an extra cost or you can bring your own. For stays in excess of one week we will clean the property, provide clean bed linen and tea towels and will take away used pieces for laundering. We will agree the timing with you.
17. All electric and heating is included in the price.
18. We reserve the right of entry to the properties at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry our repairs or maintenance.